Professional Resuscitation Services
Green Cross Health Course Information
Professional Resuscitation Services (PRS) delivers the complete spectrum of training courses in Emergency Care. This allows client organizations and students a one stop shop for all emergency care training including First Aid and ‘Pre-Hospital Emergency Care’ courses. PRS offers a continuum of personal and professional development in Emergency Care by way of the following training: All PRS CPR courses are aligned to the New Zealand Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Green Cross Health Immediate Responder (Level 4) CPR.
Certificates will be provided in soft copy for your convenience.
In addition to this PRS offer certification approved by a number of health professional groups:
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners -PRS level 5 course is accredited by the RNZCGP and attracts CME points and meets the requirements for MOPS
- New Zealand Dental Association – PRS levels 4 and 6 courses are accredited by the NZDA and therefore meet Professional Development requirements. PRS offer NZRC CORE 5 course for Dentists doing sedations.
- New Zealand Midwifery Council (NZMC) – PRS is an approved provider for resuscitation education for the NZMC. PRS level 4 is to the NZ Resuscitation Council guidelines and therefore meets Professional Development requirements
- Certificate in Resuscitation and Emergency Care (CORE).
- A full range of First Aid and emergency care training is available to those who want to learn life saving skills.
Where applicable PRS will tailor courses to meet the client’s needs within guidelines of the New Zealand Resuscitation Council (NZRC). Continuous review and further development of courses where required is of benefit to students when they return for their annual refresher training.