ProCare Course Information
Professional Resuscitation Services (PRS) delivers the complete spectrum of training courses in Emergency Care. This allows client organizations and students a one stop shop for all emergency care training including First Aid and ‘Pre-Hospital Emergency Care’ courses. PRS offers a continuum of personal and professional development in Emergency Care by way of the following training: All PRS CPR courses are aligned to the New Zealand Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Level 2 – Bystander CPR
Level 3 – Bystander Plus CPR for Health Professionals and Service Groups
Level 4 – Advanced training for Health Professionals, Dentists and Service Groups
Level 5 – Advanced Cardiac Life Support for General Practitioners and Health Professionals
Level 6 – Advanced Cardiac Life Support for General Practitioners, Dentists and Health Professionals
Level 7 – Medical Practitioners working in hospital
NZRC CORE courses
PRS offers the New Zealand Resuscitation Council Immediate and Advanced CORE Courses.
In addition to this PRS offer certification approved by a number of health professional groups:
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners -PRS level 5 course is accredited by the RNZCGP and attracts CME points and meets the requirements for MOPS
- New Zealand Dental Association – PRS levels 4 and 6 courses are accredited by the NZDA and therefore meet Professional Development requirements. PRS also offers NZRC CORE courses for Dentists offering IV sedation.
- New Zealand Midwifery Council (NZMC) – PRS is an approved provider for resuscitation education for the NZMC. PRS level 4 is to the NZ Resuscitation Council guidelines and therefore meets Professional Development requirements
- PRS offers workplace First Aid courses. A full range of First Aid and emergency care training is available to those who want to learn life saving skills.
Where applicable PRS will tailor courses to meet the client’s needs within guidelines of the New Zealand Resuscitation Council (NZRC). Continuous review and further development of courses where required is of benefit to students when they return for their annual refresher training.
All PRS First Aid courses meet Health & Safety requirements of Worksafe NZ.
- L3 – CPR for Service Groups and Health Professionals
- L4 – Emergency Care for Health Professionals, Vaccinators, Dentists and Dental Assistants
- L5 – Advanced Cardiac Life Support Health Professionals
- L6 – Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Health Professionals and Dentists
- L7 – Advanced Cardiac Life Support for General Practitioners
- NZ Resuscitation Council Emergency Care Instructor (ECI) Certification and Revalidation
- Further details on the courses can be obtained from Noel Easton on 021 500 769 or email to email@example.com
2020 ProCARE Course Dates
Level 2, 110 Stanley Street,
CPR Skills (Ex Level 2,3), Immediate (Ex Level 4) & Advanced Responder (Ex Level 5)
13th June 2020
23rd June 2020
2nd July 2020
11th July 2020
15th July 2020
30th July 2020
To register for the either Immediate or Advanced Responder ProCare Central Auckland course click HERE.
PRS reserves the right to postpone/cancel courses as required.
Fellowship – Please contact Noel Easton will in advance of any course date if you are doing a CPR course to meet RNZCGP Fellowship requirements.
Tip of the decade
Everyone should know life saving skills. Doing something is better than doing nothing – give CPR a go!!